zondag 8 maart 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge #1


Saw some cute stamps from My Favorite Things on Facebook. Unfortunately I don't own any of these. They also have a Challenge Blog. cardchallenges I found that an interesting challenge blog. What appealed me the most was the Sketch Challenge, they give you a simple sketch of a card and you are free to fill it in the way you like it. This is my first entry for the MFT Sketch Challenge.

Sinds I don't own any My Favorite Thing Stamps I used a cute little bird that I found laying in the back of my closet. I have had this one for a long time and I don't know the brand of this stamp or where I got it from. As you can see I was in a purple mood while making this Card :)

This is the Sketch for this weeks challenge:

 Materials:
- Marianne Design Design Folder Tire Track DF3407 -
- Basic Cutting & Embossing by Joy Crafts 6002/0402 -
- Lawn Fawn clearstamp Violet's ABC's LF732 - 
- Distress ink Dusty Concord -
- Distress ink Milled Lavender -
- Polkadot scrapbookpaper - 
- a piece of ribbon (brand unkown) -
- Kraftpaper - 
 


 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi to you too, ben gek op paars, leuke kaart :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a sweet card, Liesy! Glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen