donderdag 5 maart 2015

The Cats Pajamas Tuesday Challenge #1


Today I made my first card for The Cats Pajamas Tuesday Inspiration Challenge (TCPTUES285). A long time ago I bought some stamps from The Cats Pajamas at a lokal krafting event. I fell in love with that cute perfect silhouette cat. I have searched for it ever since, but never found them again in the Netherlands. I'm all into the challenges at the moment and I'm so glad I found one of The Cats Pajamas. Now I have a good reason to pull my stamps out of the closet again.

My inspiration for my card came from the flags on the other cards. I had a nice piece of leftover paper laying around that looked a bit like flags. I found a rubber cat stamp and the stamp of the car came from a winter/ christmas clearstamp set from The Cats Pajamas. Had so much fun making this card!


Materials:
- The Cats Pajamas Stamps - 
- Craftable Banners by Marianne Design CR1299 -
- Basic Cutting & Embossing by Joy Crafts 6002/0402 -
- Lawn Fawn clearstamp Violet's ABC's LF732 -
- Marianne Design Design Folder Tire Track DF3407 -
- Distress ink Dusty Concord -
- Kraftpaper - 







2 opmerkingen:

  1. Het plezier straalt er inderdaad vanaf, weer een mooie kaart :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How very cute - love the retro TCP stamps. Thank you for joining The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge for the first time. We hope you will be back again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen