dinsdag 17 november 2015

Stampin Celebration #117 Sketch Challenge


I discovered a new blog (AGAIN!), This time it is Stampin Celebration Blog. It's also a blog from Stamp'in Up! demonstrators and for the month November they've put a sketch challenge online. I don't own many stamps from Stamp'in Up! and you are not limited to their stamps, but I like to use those stamps for this project. So I picked my Festival of Trees again. Hope you like my card.












 


Materials:
- Stampin'Up! Festival of Trees -
- Distress ink Peacock Feathers -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -
- Archival ink Tree Branch -
- Archival ink Viridian - 
- Rayher fabric tape -

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Great card, I love the colors you used! So glad you found us at Stampin Celebration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel erg mooie kaart geworden! Erg leuk gedaan! Fijn dat je ons blog hebt gevonden, bedankt voor het meedoen met de challenge bij Stampin' Celebration! Hopelijk tot een volgende keer!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your Christmas card! I love the colours you chose and the way you used the burlap ribbon - a really great take on our challenge sketch at Stampin' Celebration Challenge! So glad you found us - hope you will join us again!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen