zondag 15 mei 2016

House Mouse Challenge #219 You Are My Sunshine


Getting warmed up for the summer with the House Mouse Challenge You Are My Sunshine (and oh boy! the weather has been so nice the past couple of days). I used this cute stamp with a mouse chilling on a sunflower. For the background I used a white piece of cardstock and stamped some clouds on it. On top of that I made a large sun with the mouse in the center of the card. When it is hot and the sun is shining bright you'll need some refeshments. So I used my Lawn Fawn stamps to make two glasses of lemonade. On top of the glasses I placed a piece of mica to make it look like a real glass. In my large stamp collection I found a perfect sentiment to put on the card: 'Come, let us sit together and drink. Well it made me thirsty, cheers!


Materials:
- House Mouse cling stamp Sunflowe Smile HMCP42 -
- Stampin'Up! Balloon Celebration stamp set 140675 -
- Lawn Fawn clear stamp Milk and Cookies LF725 -
- Crea Lies XXL circle dies no. 21 -
- Distress ink Twisted Citron -
- Distress ink Shabby Shutters -
- Distress ink Spiced Marmalade -
- Distress ink Festive Berries -
- Distress ink Picked Raspberry -
- Distress ink Squeezed Lemonade -
- Distress ink Mustard Seed -
- Distress ink Tattered Rose -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Your card is perfect for the challenge! Love the sun you created, and the sweet mouse lounging in the sunflower. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A gorgeous card Lysette, a lvelely design with design................gorgeous colouring for the beautifully coloured cute image and gorgeous details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with <a href="http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.co.uk=>House Mouse and Challenge<a>.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Lysette what a super cute take on the chall theme..perfect image & colours..love the design & die cuts, the drinks are fab.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall

    smiles Christine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen