woensdag 19 oktober 2016

Casology Challenge #220 Coffee - Lawn Fawn


 I always love to make a coffee card, it is so much fun! Not such a fan of coffee, give me a chai latte instead. Sinds I've got lots of inspiration I decided to make a stack of coffee cards for this Casology challenge. Each card made with another brand. For this card I used my Lawn Fawn stamps. Coloured the image with Distress ink.

Materials:
- Lawn Fawn stamp set Love You a Latte LF704 -
- Stampin'Up! Banner Triple punch 138292 -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -
- Distress ink Ground Espresso -
- Distress ink Scattered Straw -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -


3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is adorable. Love the little faces on your coffee cups.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cute design Lysette! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So cute! Love those little smiling coffee cups!
    Thank you so much for joining us again over at CASology! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen