woensdag 19 oktober 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #140 Color Scheme


The challenge for this Lawnscaping challenge is to make a card with the colours black, purple and a colour of choice. I picked pink for my colour of choice. I used the 'Donut Worry' stamp set. For my background I stamped lots of sprinkles with versamark and used clear embossing powder on top of it. I coloured the background purple and pink with a ink blending tool. The sprinkles on the purple donut are coloured with magenta embossingpowder. I used a corner punch to create round edges.
 

Materials:
- Lawn Fawn clearstamp Donut Worry LR1136 -
- Ranger embossing powder Magenta EPJ00303 -
- Clear embossing powder -
- Distress ink Wilted Violet -
- Distress ink Picked Raspberry -
- Corner punch -

2 opmerkingen:

  1. this is so sweet and fun! LOVE the addition of pink!! and those donuts are just cute as can be!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

      Verwijderen