House Mouse challenge. I had some leftover round pieces of pink and white cardstock lying on my table. I used this pieces as the base of my card. Stamped the immage on the white pieces, made some extra yellow circles to match the sand and the heart of the flowers and glued them on top of eachother. To give the card a real pink feeling I coloured the flowers pink and stamped the background with stamps from Katzelkraft. The ink, pencil and cardstock are all in the same shade of pink: Melon Mambo from Stampin'Up!
- House Mouse cling stamp Staying Cool HMCW02 -
- Katzelkraft stamp set circles KTZ160 -
- Stampin'Up! Layering Circle Framelits Dies 141705 -
- Stampin'Up! Watercolour Pencils 141709 -
- Stampin'Up! Classic Stampin'Pad Melon Mambo 126948 -
- Stampin'Up! Melon Mambo A4 Cardstock 119980 -